Otten Consulting is announcing about opening the position of Senior Accountant.
Duties and responsibilities
- Performing accounting according to Ukrainian GAAP and IFRS;
- Performing tax accounting due to the current legislation of Ukraine;
- Maintaining and controlling all accounting issues;
- Preparing management reports;
- Payroll calculation;
- Dealing with tax inspection, funds, banks, suppliers, customers;
- Preparing all reports due to the current legislation of Ukraine;
- Monitoring changes in accounting and tax accounting provided by current legislation of Ukraine;
- Consulting clients on accounting and tax issues;
- Conducting internal audit;
- Participation in various projects related to accounting, consulting and audit.
General required qualifications
- Master Degree in Accounting or related financial discipline;
- Minimum 3 years of experience as Chief accountant/Deputy Chief Accountant/Senior Accountant with demonstrated experience in an international company;
- Profound knowledge of accounting, tax legislation, labor low, IFRS, currency regulation and cost control principles;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English (German will be a plus);
- Ability to prioritize/execute multiple tasks with efficiency and a sense of urgency;
- Knowledge of accounting programs (1С 8.2), computer skills (Excel, Word…).